Keeping Up With The Joneses
246: Answering Your Questions About Relationships
July 26, 2021
Alyn & AJ Jones
You had lots and lots of questions about relationships:
- How do you know when a relationship is over?
- What do you do when friends don’t prioritize you?
- How do you practice vulnerability?
- What about building friendships when you have small kids?
- Is it ever okay to end a friendship with church people?
- How do you handle friendship when you’re in ministry?
- How do you avoid cliques?
- What about new friendships when you’re already relationally full?
These are just some of the questions we answer on this episode. Plus if you’re a member, we answer even more questions in a members only bonus Q&A including:
- Can men and women really be “just” friends?
- What about loving your friends who are deconstructing their faith?
- Do you ever need dealbreakers for platonic relationships like you do romantic ones?
- How do you build community when people around you are always waiting for the next best invitation?
- How do you have relationship when your friends move countries?
- How do you maintain relationships with your best friend when she starts a serious relationship?
BECOME A MEMBER
Membership comes with rewards. Get discounts on all our products, gain exclusive access to our video podcast, connect via private message and more.
When is a friendship over?
When friends don't prioritize you?
When you put in all the effort?
How do you handle loneliness?
Friendship when you have small kids?
Making friends later in life?
Finding time for friendship in busy seasons?
Church, ministry and friendship?
Ending relationships with church people?
How to avoid awkwardness?
How to challenge and protect?
First impressions when meeting new people?
How do you find your tribe?
New relationships when you're full?
Wrap up and vacation plans